Yesterday we both had flats - eventually gave mine up as a bad go and I took the day off. Today a steady rain sent us to the gym - 50 min and 500 cals on the glidder + some ab and upper body weights. Knee seems to feel better when I use it more! Weighed in at -.4 for a total of -7.00 so almost back to the lowest I was before I left Tucson.
Yesterday I headed to Longview with a friend to cycle along that pass road. About 3 miles into it a rather forboding sky let loose on us peling us with hail and wind. Two wet very cold wanna be cyclists chomped on eccles cakes and peppermint tea at the Black Diamond bakery. We'll have to try that again another day. Today deep water running at CM pool. Last night Bob and I tried Yoga. Fantastic on the knees. Today deep water running. Fantastic on the knees. I leave for Ontario where walking may be my only exercise option.
ReplyDelete