So the knee has been 'done' - a little blister has been 'shaved' off the patella and hopefully that will do the trick. The rest of the knee is in good shape - no arthritis and tendons etc. all intact.Dr. H said 'the knee of a 16 yr old - almost'. Resting and iceing now - should be able to start walking by the end of the week. May do some physio too.
Are you still in town? If you ever want a walking buddy - just call!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear all went well. I wish I had the knee of a 16 year old and not one of an 86 year old. I am coming home tomorrow and will be in Calgary until Wednesday. If you're in town, let's go for a short walk or cycle on the stationary bikes.
ReplyDeleteMight be ready for a little walk by Tuesday - maybe sooner but I seem to have a lot of stuff on the go! I'll call.
ReplyDelete