Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just 30 More Minutes

But I covered a lot more ground than yesterday - trying to make the knee 'swing' a little more. And I drove today - thank goodness. Then we had 18 people for dinner here at the cabin. Great fun even with a little rain to keep us moving from outdoors to indoors a couple of times.

1 comment:

  1. Rain. That sounds pretty good right about now. I chuckled when I found myself in a house where the temperature was 82 and it felt cool! i nearly burned my hands on the steering wheel today. It isn't the time to be here but i sure am having fun figuring out how to put this house together and working within a budget even has been more fun than I thought. It does cause me to go to a few more stores (oh shucks). Glad you are moving - there is a cream at health food store called MSM that is wonderful to rub on that joint - I can't tell you what it does exactly except that it does feel good.

    ReplyDelete