Walked 18 with Noel and Gloria - sunny but cool. We watched a cougar walk accross the fariway on one of the last holes - didn't pay any attention at all to us but he was pretty close! I still have to hit that ball an awful lot but at least I am sporadically hitting it - sometimes quite well. Peter was suggesting the L word again - I am reluctant but know it is a good idea if I am going to improve much.
Weight only down .2 for a total of -4.8. Not much considering all the activity but not bad considering all the eating out and company in!
Your days sound full and interesting. I saw a coyote last night walking along the path behind us. They yelp during the night close by but this was just a little too close to my daily walk with Fernando! Our house will be ready in June. We need to figure out a pool company - any ideas or insights?
ReplyDelete