Fit in a quick work out at the gym - 60 minutes cardio split between the stepper and the eleptical and a couple weights - before going to meet the 'girls' to golf. But they decided it was too cool and wet so we went to the gem show instead!
Missed you at book club and by the next time we see you we may not recognise you for how fit you are. I was late (teaching ESL) so just arrived at the discussion of PVR. Amy has figured out it is cheaper to get this stuff off the internet instead of through Shaw. I didn't hear the details but will follow up. Next month is at Janine's. Linda wasn't there - rowing meeting.
I was just going to say we missed you too...but I see Bonnie beat me to it. I loved your email about not being sure when you are coming home - you sounded so excited about that!
Missed you at book club and by the next time we see you we may not recognise you for how fit you are. I was late (teaching ESL) so just arrived at the discussion of PVR. Amy has figured out it is cheaper to get this stuff off the internet instead of through Shaw. I didn't hear the details but will follow up. Next month is at Janine's. Linda wasn't there - rowing meeting.
ReplyDeleteI was just going to say we missed you too...but I see Bonnie beat me to it. I loved your email about not being sure when you are coming home - you sounded so excited about that!
ReplyDelete