Friday, November 25, 2011

5/50

Missed some days with all sorts of commitments plus some amazing winds that managed to shut B and I down as we tried to get a walk and a talk in. I walked a steady 30 minutes this morning in HH - and 30 minutes here always includes a good hill! This afternoon to our wonderful gym where I did 40 minutes on the stepper and a few weights. Will have to work my way back up to 60 minutes. We have been invited out for dinner 5 nights in a row - so it would be good to hit the gym just as often.

1 comment:

  1. I went to see Dr. Hankins yesterday as my knees have been hurting more than usual. It turns out I have a Baker's cyst behind my left knee. I see the ortho surgeon on Thurs who can decide to drain or MRI it as it could by a clot. There's something to say about gyms isn't there? I love mine. Yoga today and a spin class. I need to mitigate all the See's chocolate that was brought from US.

    ReplyDelete