Too nice to go in to a hot yoga studio - or so I convinced myself. Tonight we walked up as far as 16th Ave on a round about way through Renfrew and back. 5.7km - in a little over an hour.
I did both. The yoga was particularly challenging with lots of quads and hamstring stretches. The walk was pleasant - we went to see Midnight in Paris and then walked down to Eau Clair to catch A Taste of Calgary and then walked back to theatre where we had parked the car. The taste was rather disappointing. It seemed like a taste of ethnic bar food Calgary would have been more appropriate.
I did both. The yoga was particularly challenging with lots of quads and hamstring stretches. The walk was pleasant - we went to see Midnight in Paris and then walked down to Eau Clair to catch A Taste of Calgary and then walked back to theatre where we had parked the car. The taste was rather disappointing. It seemed like a taste of ethnic bar food Calgary would have been more appropriate.
ReplyDelete