30 degrees at 6.30 this morning - went for a nice walk - 3.2 km in 30 minutes. Worked up quite a sweat. Spent the day getting ready for company - groceries, scrubbing, getting the outside set-up, and trying to remember where I put what last spring.
We are in San Diego leaving back to Phoenix later today - going to Sea World. Enjoyed the zoo yesterday. Nice cool off. Flying back to Canada on Saturday where I here it is raining. Too bad we can't package some of that heat and dryness for when we need it. Enjoy your time with family. Did you find a new home?
We are in San Diego leaving back to Phoenix later today - going to Sea World. Enjoyed the zoo yesterday. Nice cool off. Flying back to Canada on Saturday where I here it is raining. Too bad we can't package some of that heat and dryness for when we need it. Enjoy your time with family. Did you find a new home?
ReplyDelete