A classic Skoki weekend. 12km into the lodge on Friday - cool, windy and wet - which makes the hot tea on the wood stove taste that much better. Saturday P&V and I climbed up the chimney to the Skoki Lakes and on to the ridge overlooking Ptarmigan Lake - and then back down the chimney. Which was an exercise in extreme concentration! There are no pictures. 15km or there abouts. And out today in mostly warm sunshine. We heard tales of the royal visit - it sounds like they enjoyed it as much as we all do.
Sounds like you have a lovely time Jean. I have a brace now so hiking is now part of the repetoire. I haven't gone too far yet - just had my fitting and then we came to Utah. If you are in town this week let's go for a reservoir trip either on cycle or walk or maybe do some yoga. Yesterday I went with B and M to a power yoga class. I had never "flipped the dog" before. Doesn't make that partially torn rotator cuff feel good but it was fun to try. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete