Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy Week

Provided van support for our tri athletes on Saturday as they biked the 26 miles and climbed the 6500 feet to the top of Mt Lemmon. I was tired just watching them! Then Sunday we golfed in a little 9 hole scramble - not much exercise but fun. Yesterday we finished cleaning 2 houses - washed and made 7 beds, cleaned 5 bathrooms, vacuumed and scrubbed miles of floor. Today we golfed in the warm sunshine - the last few holes were long and hot. Dinner out with B&N - nice to get caught up with them.

1 comment:

  1. That's a whole lot of sheets. We had house guests too this past weekend. I've been doing so very little in the exercise department except some yoga since I started teaching. Friday is my last day and then I can get back at it. I missed skiing in this last dump of snow and didn't skate once this winter. I leave for Phoenix April 17th and am there until May 9th. Hopefully it will be warm and dry when I get back. I'll miss book club in May. Enjoying Cutting for Stone - didn't go tonight as I had a youth group meeting I couldn't miss. They have their meetings go back to Tuesdays in September so it won't interfere with book club. I don't think I will be able to go to your cabin with EH when she comes from Ireland as they changed dates for girls' camp to July 4-8th. Still, I am thinking I could try to arrange something that works for both.

    ReplyDelete