Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Desert Hike

Yesterday we all hiked up the Upper Javelina trail - gaining enough altitude to get a great view down the valley. Jas spotted a very cool little lizard that we took many pictures of. Those little boys are great hikers. Today I went to the gym early and pushed the elliptical hard for an hour - it seemed like a lot of work - but then I'm not used to getting up that early anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds likie your days are spent being fit and enjoying family and friends. The snow is slowly melting but there is still so much to go before we can see the ground. I am having a little trouble with my knee again - time to go see Dr. H. for another torture session. Sorry we couldn't make a visit happen this time around. We are back on the 20th April.

    ReplyDelete