Monday, November 1, 2010

Just Golf

A warm day, great company, beautiful scenery and my lesson is helping me to really hit that ball. I am almost ready for the next lesson which will be how to aim the ball - right now I am just spraying them all over the place. Tonight I went to an author reading at the local library - very interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Once I went with LS and HH (think SH now SG) to a driving range. After some really embarrassing attempts to get that ball airborne, I started throwing them to see if I could actually drive them farther than I could hit them. Needless to say, I would need more than a few golf lessons to help me. Home from Ontario. Mom is here until the end of the month. B is weak, tired, bald, but upbeat. Half way through chemo treatment. We have some slugging yet to do. Won't be at book club so will miss your skype. Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS A year from October 22 - how is your functional fitness coming along?

    ReplyDelete