Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Longer Walk

Forgot to check the time - but I think about 45 minutes. Stopped twice to stretch the quad out and that seemed to help keep it loose. The knee feels generally a lot better - I walked a lot farther. We have been partying all week - meals out, lots of wine, dessert every night and then tonight we went out for dinner to the schnitzel house which was very good. I'm just as glad there is no scale out here - but next Thursday I better be back on the program. The knee is fixed and is getting closer to normal so I have no more excuses. What did that earlier blog say? 'If anything is going to change then something has to change?' The something that has to change is to refocus on the 2010 mantra of 'eat food, not too much, mostly plants'. Starting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment