At least I think it is - Dr. H will scope my knee at the end of June - sure hope it works - it is really sore. Busy all day but we got our 20 minutes in walking on the ridge tonight.
Make sure that you get him to inject some synvisc a few weeks later. It is like a wonderful lubricant. Mine are giving me grief. I walked 11.5 miles yesterday and was in serious discomfort last night. thankfully advil still works. Are you up for a long walk around the reservoir or in the park?
Make sure that you get him to inject some synvisc a few weeks later. It is like a wonderful lubricant. Mine are giving me grief. I walked 11.5 miles yesterday and was in serious discomfort last night. thankfully advil still works. Are you up for a long walk around the reservoir or in the park?
ReplyDeleteBonnie - love to walk - at the cabin now till Monday or so - I'll call. We have Owen with us all by himself - nice treat for us.
ReplyDelete