Monday, February 1, 2010

Biking on the Mountain

Rode the bikes down to the Ritz Carlton and then back up - then partway down the mountain to Moore road - did a little tour around there and came accross a whole herd of javalina's - probably 15 of them. They are BIG - wouldn't want to meet one on a path - I can see why people carry a golf club out on the paths. 77 minutes total, 11.95 miles, average speed only 9.3 mph as I ride that brake pretty hard going down! Let it run up to 18.5 mph - but don't like that much!

1 comment:

  1. I had to look up what a javalina was. Yikes they would put a chill in my heart if I were barrelling down a hill or up one for that matter. Tough little beggars aren't they? I have been cross country skiing - just the best glorious weather for such activity. This is the only way to abide winter! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete