Friday, December 11, 2009

Check In Day

Just back from a lovely dinner with N&B at the Galery for our anniversary dinner. Who would have thought 33 years ago that we would be here and eating there!
Did a one hour cardio on the fancy eliptical at Heritage - harder there because there is no audio on the TV - and no choice. So I read the script from a TV show that I think is called Survey Says - or something like that. Actually not bad distraction as you have to keep reading - even if the show was a little lame. Then Dawn came and I had a really great workout concentrating on upper body and some ways to get me to do some ab workouts - almost without knowing I'm doing them. She is sending me my revised plan when she finishes finals next week - so I can stay motivated and on track until I get back in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment