Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gained but not Lost

So I gained the pound I lost but I had such fun doing it I am almost not sorry! Dinner out, 50th BDay party, over the top Italian cooking school day with fabulous food and mucho vino, and pot luck dinner with my YaYa buddies where we ate and laughed until our sides hurt and all the Skelligs chocolates imported directly from Ireland were gone. And too much social life to get to the gym. We went to mind Anika right after work tonight - just getting in now. So I packed my lunch and my gym bag and I have the car tomorrow so will not come home until I have made some ammends! My knee doesn't hurt as bad after having done nothing for 5 days - that isn't what I am wanting to happen. Seeing the ortho doctor again next week - I swear there is something in that knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment